What you are seeing is....

 ...part of my love and addiction to Melbourne: arancini and spritz in Brunetti (Classico, the one in Lygon Street!) while working on a paper, or reading, or thinking or even conducting interviews. 

No better way to start a blog on My Australian 'ndrangheta fieldwork than acknowledging the hours spent in Brunetti.

Stay tuned. This blog is COMING SOON.

Ps, check out the first bonus content in the meanwhile, Intro to the 'Ndrangheta (you find it on the top as one of the pages!)....

Comments

  1. Fantastic!! Very much looking forward to insight from a modern perspective and keeping up with your fieldwork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your constant support!

      Delete
  2. Hello, glad you created a blog, I'm a big fan of your works, I linked you on my own blog.

    Can't wait for your future articles.

    Cordially

    Fabien Rossat, Une Histoire de Crime Organisé

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup! I'll wait for your insights then!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts